1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun then sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
I AM CONCERNED WITH THE FACT THAT HE KIND OF LOOKS LIKE THE TENTH DOCTOR (just look at his clothes omg)
|2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?|
|3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.|
|4) What do you think about most?|
|5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?|
|6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?|
|7) What's your strangest talent?|
|8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)|
|9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?|
|10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?|
|11) Do you have any strange phobias?|
|12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?|
|13) What's your religion?|
|14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?|
|15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?|
|16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?|
|17) What was the last lie you told?|
|18) Do you believe in karma?|
|19) What does your URL mean?|
|20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?|
|21) Who is your celebrity crush?|
|22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?|
|23) How do you vent your anger?|
|24) Do you have a collection of anything?|
|25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?|
|26) Are you happy with the person you've become?|
|27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?|
|28) What's your biggest "what if"?|
|29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?|
|30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.|
|31) Smell the air. What do you smell?|
|32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?|
|33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?|
|34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?|
|35) To you, what is the meaning of life?|
|36) Define Art.|
|37) Do you believe in luck?|
|38) What's the weather like right now?|
|39) What time is it?|
|40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?|
|41) What was the last book you read?|
|42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?|
|43) Do you have any nicknames?|
|44) What was the last movie you saw?|
|45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?|
|46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?|
|47) Do you have any obsessions right now?|
|48) What's your sexual orientation?|
|49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?|
|50) Do you believe in magic?|
|51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?|
|52) What is your astrological sign?|
|53) Do you save money or spend it?|
|54) What's the last thing you purchased?|
|55) Love or lust?|
|56) In a relationship?|
|57) How many relationships have you had?|
|58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?|
|59) Where were you yesterday?|
|60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?|
|61) Are you wearing socks right now?|
|62) What's your favorite animal?|
|63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?|
|64) Where is your best friend?|
|65) Spit or swallow?(;|
|66) What is your heritage?|
|67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?|
|68) What do you think is Satan's last name?|
|69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?|
|70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?|
|71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?|
|72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?|
|73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.|
|74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?|
|75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?|
|76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?|
|77) How can I win your heart?|
|78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?|
|79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?|
|80) What size shoes do you wear?|
|81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?|
|82) What is your favorite word?|
|83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.|
|84) What is a saying you say a lot?|
|85) What's the last song you listened to?|
|86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?|
|87) What is your current desktop picture?|
|88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?|
|89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?|
|90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?|
|91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?|
|92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?|
|93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?|
|94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?|
|95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?|
|96) Do you have any relatives in jail?|
|97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?|
|98) Ever been on a plane?|
|99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?|